Thursday, March 28, 2013

Quite Possibly a Tear Jerker. Sorry Folks.

I think about them a lot.  More than most of you would imagine.

What would they look like now?
Would they be funny and do well in school?
Would we like their friends?  
What would their favorite foods be? 
Would they be each other's best friends from the start?
They'd probably be starting to get a real sense of what they'd want to be when they grow up. 
I wonder what that is.
Would they love to cuddle with me in the morning?
Would they love us to the moon and back?

If things had happened the way (at the time) we thought they were "supposed to happen", we'd not have been blessed with H and M.

And that thought simply.  takes.  my.  breath.  away.

And yet, I still wonder.

Nearly every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment