Friday, March 15, 2013

Oh, Ward...

I frequently refer to myself as "June" because I like for G (aka "Ward")  to take care of most "things".  I don't like to talk to banks, applicance repair people, insurance companies. Pretty much, unless it involves family, friends or food, I prefer to not have much to do with it.  He humors me and takes care of pretty much everything.  I tease him and myself by saying that if he drops dead tomorrow, I'm in big fat trouble.

Well, this morning June has had a very busy day (as far as I'm concerned) with things that Ward usually does (because he's the boy) but he can't because he's on the road for work. 

So, June is doing them. Ward is very thankful and has been calling June all day thanking her for trying to take care of these things.

But June is exhausted.

June needs a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment