Monday, July 8, 2013

A Day In My Life

Some of my random thoughts today (in no particular order...)

Really, with the fanny pack, lady?
Ah, young love.  Man, I am old.
How in the HELL will we pay for college?
I hope the people renting the cottage at the cape will be able to make use the fire pit/ make s'mores at least once this week.
Bradley Cooper can't possibly be any cuter.
Thanks, Mother Nature (and Eddie Rabbit).  Will I ever get this damn song out of my head?
...I guess I should have closed the screen door.
Happy Birthday, Selkie Snow!
I can't believe I forgot my lipstick at home!  How do I not have a spare in my desk?!!??
Remember when H and M used to be attached to my hip?  Now, it's like pulling teeth for them to come say "hello" when they have a break during camp.  Be careful what you wish for!!!...
It's dad's birthday tomorrow.  I should write a blog about him.  But honestly, where in the world would I even start?
Brillo pads are quite possibly the nastiest things in the world.
Should we book a dinner in Downtown Disney this trip?  Oh God, remember how crabby Maddie was the last time we took the boat over one night?  What WAS her deal?  What will she be like in a few years?  Dear God, help me.
How long will it be before H and M know more about navigating a computer than me?
Thank you, but I don't really want to see what I should do if my plane is crashing. I think I'll just go with my gut at that point.
Get a life.  Please.  For the love of Jesus.
My husband is starting a band. Pardon me?
How did I lose so many pens and pencils in the course of eight hours?
How do you tell someone that everything will be okay when it feels as if their world is coming to a complete and utter end?
There is always laundry in the house.
I guess I should have applied more sunblock this weekend.  Why can't I get this peel on my nose OFF my nose?
Don't forget to contact Nike and ask how to fix the app.
49 years old.  Way too young to die.  Horrifying.  And scary.
That'll have to wait until tomorrow.
How will I get a run in this week?
Wow - the self cleaning oven feature stinks up this whole damn house.
I wonder how many people have blocked me on fb.
How did I ever not like avocados?
Just get up.  And go to sleep.  The blog has lost your some good sleeping hours...




No comments:

Post a Comment