Thursday, March 19, 2015

Ruff Ruff

If THIS had been the dog barking at me from its car as I got out of my car last night at Big Y, I would have thought that it was cute.  


I'd have giggled and continued on my merry way to buy my rolls, cucumbers and cheese.

But it wasn't that kind of dog. 
It was THIS kind of dog. 


(Well, I honestly don't know what kind of dog it was but it was surely more like THIS dog than THAT dog.)

I wouldn't have been so surprised or frightened as I closed my car door and it barked at me from a partially opened window, inches away.
I  wouldn't have nearly peed my pants or squealed like a 5 year old either.

I also wouldn't have thrown my brand new iphone 6 to the ground in surprise. 
And it wouldn't have shattered in to a gajillion pieces. 

But sadly, it was.
And I did.

Dammit.







No comments:

Post a Comment